If you’re an iPhone user, you might have run into a little problem or glitch where your iTunes Store won’t open on your phone from the icon. There are two possible fixes for this issue.
Close Apps & Access From Music
– Close all of your apps from your task manager (double tap on the home button)
– Go into the Music app and find a link to the Store (you can go into your artist list for example)
– Click on the Store link and the iTunes Store should open
Log Out Of Your Apple ID
– Reset your network settings
– Go into Settings > iTunes & App Store
– Click on your Apple ID and select Sign Out
– Sign back in again
– Try opening the iTunes Store
Let us know if either of these solutions work for you!
Here you go Ana B. Russell!
Did it fix your iTunes?