If you’re on a domain, there might be a time where you need to delete a user profile in Windows 7. Maybe it became corrupt or experiencing odd issues. If you go through the Control Panel and User Accounts, you can remove their access to the system, but this doesn’t actually delete their local profile.
To do this:
– Log in as different user (with admin privileges) than you want to delete
– Open Properties for Computer
– Advanced system settings (on the left side)
– Settings for User Profiles (in the middle)
– Select the profile you want to delete and click the delete button
Once it is gone, you can logoff (or reboot) and login again to re-create the profile.