• Author
    Keymaster
  • KIOWA69
    Participant

I have been a PS3 fan for a while and I like not having to pay to get online and play Black Ops 3 with family and friends, I can’t wait to see a PS4 in action, going to have to sell a kidney to get one lol.

• NinjaMom

Honestly…. we are a 360 and ps3 family…. but we may end up being just a ps4 family if Microsoft doesn’t allow used games to be played in the new xbox.

• KIOWA69
    Participant

I think we are all screwed with playing the Xbox games and PS3 games on the new systems, at least from what I have read.

• Riley
    Participant

Always been more of a PS fan but if they do this with the old games no way I’m getting it.

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

I’ve had both systems, and still have 2 PS3’s and an Xbox360. I rarely game no the PS3’s anymore, mainly just use them as my bluray player.

Sony has always botched old games with their systems. When I got the PS3, I was hoping to still be able to play some of my old PS2 games I had laying around, but I couldn’t.

I think Microsoft would be really stupid if they don’t allow for used games on the new Xbox. That would hurt their sales in my opinion. That would probably rule out even renting a game from Blockbuster or GameFly. You couldn’t borrow your buddy’s game and you couldn’t go to GameStop to trade in or buy used games anymore. That could be a huge blow!

• orangekid
    Participant

I’m probably going xbox on this round, I like the kinect interface more than that “Move” crap

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

Gotta agree with the Kinect. My whole family loves that and we have a few games that use it.

Playstation is going to attempt their version of it with the Playstation Eye, we’ll see how well that does.

• KIOWA69
    Participant

I have one of the first gen PS3’s and then a new one, two Wii’s, and one Xbox 360, if they make the PS4 play the older games I’ll upgrade soon, if not then I’ll just stay on the PS3 until they get some games that I like to play and then upgrade, right now I’m playing Black Ops 3, mostly to kill zombies, never know when the zombie apocalypse is coming so I have to stay sharp lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.