• Author
    Keymaster
    #1325 |

Who do you think is going to win the big game this Sunday?

• AZTECHKA
    Participant

I would not put any money down on this game. But I am looking for a purple and black t-shirt. I have no love for the 49rs.

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

I don’t really have a preference, but I think I’m going to go for the Ravens…Ray Lewis’ last game.

• AZTECHKA
    Participant

I’m looking forward to some family and friends, good food and good beer.
    The good beer will be in my cooler my Coors light / Miller light family members can’t handle good beer. I’m thinking a few Asylums courtesy of Left Coast brewery. Not more than 4 though. They pack a good kick.

• Riley
    Participant

I found myself rooting for the Ravens last weekend over the Pats which is a sin in Pittsburgh. lol. But I actually dislike the Pats more so the cheaters can stay home. Now that’s over and I’m rooting for the 49ers. Cannot go with the Ravens again.

• Shane Owen
    Participant

My team the Texans didn’t make it so I will take the Ravens as the underdogs

• Riley
    Participant

@tsowen 1097646 wrote:

My team the Texans didn’t make it so I will take the Ravens as the underdogs

Yep, was kinda surprised how ordinary the Texans looked in the 2nd half. Looks like they need to shake things up a bit there.

• Shane Owen
    Participant

Yeah we need to focus on our secondary, need another Back with Foster and another WR with Johnson. Defense didn’t look good either that last game, and Schaub well don’t get me started.

• orangekid
    Participant

49ers all the way, Kap is just too damn good, and watch the hell out for Frank Gore.

• Shane Owen
    Participant

The Ranens are hungry, they shut down the Pats running game.

• Riley
    Participant

The Ravens are definitely not going to be intimidated by the 49ers. In the end, I think it comes down to the team with more talent (49ers) against the team with the mojo (Ravens). Truth be told, Ravens should have lost to the Broncos who pretty much threw the game so they dodged that bullet and haven’t looked back.

• Karl
    Participant

score 16 to 34
    49ers for the win

• Riley
    Participant

@Karl 1097743 wrote:

score 16 to 34
    49ers for the win

Hey what’s up Karl? I say 27 – 21 49ers.

• Karl
    Participant

Sup man, you think its gonna be that tight of a game?

• Riley
    Participant

@Karl 1097755 wrote:

Sup man, you think its gonna be that tight of a game?

Yep. Ravens are not going to roll over. They are better than the Falcons and mentally tough. Should be a good one. I actually think the 49ers will have more pressure on them but still pull it out.

• Mr. X
    Participant

Soo far the 49ers are sucking the wang of death, however the halftime power outage may burn out the momentum for the ravens.

• Riley
    Participant

Hear that! 2 touchdowns in a minute sure makes a difference. Looks like we got a game.

• Mr. X
    Participant

@Riley 1098551 wrote:

Hear that! 2 touchdowns in a minute sure makes a difference. Looks like we got a game.

49ers called that time out to make sure the ravens got their momentum broken and look whats happened! great game!

• Riley
    Participant

@Mr. X 1098558 wrote:

49ers called that time out to make sure the ravens got their momentum broken and look whats happened! great game!

Hear that. Well the power outage was embarrassing for the NFL and apparently did cause problems for the Ravens coming out of the long break. 49ers were just not ready for this game in the first half. You would think they would have learned there lesson from the Atlanta game but they didn’t. Still in the end they had 4 chances inside the 10 to score the winning touchdown and the Ravens brought the house on their QB. He just couldn’t get it done in the end. Oh well, next year should be fun hearing all the Ravens fans gloating lol.

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

It turned into a good game after that power outage. The commercials were just so-so in my opinion.

I know that end zone pass by the 49ers will be debated for a few weeks, whether or not there was interference or not. I think the ball was uncatchable anyway, it was too far out of bounds to make a play on, which I think is why the refs didn’t call it.

• Riley
    Participant

@mindfrost82 1098597 wrote:

It turned into a good game after that power outage. The commercials were just so-so in my opinion.

I know that end zone pass by the 49ers will be debated for a few weeks, whether or not there was interference or not. I think the ball was uncatchable anyway, it was too far out of bounds to make a play on, which I think is why the refs didn’t call it.

Agreed. so so commercials and no reason to call the penalty. The pass was not catchable imo. Or it would have been the most amazing catch in history. 1st and goal from the 7 they should have tried something to the tight end over the middle at least once or a qb sneak of some sort since they were bringing the blitz from the ends. I know monday morning qbing LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.