• Author
    Participant
    #1333 |

Anyone here got one 😀
    is the s-pen better then just getting jot touch and just some other tab

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

I don’t have that specific tablet and I don’t have one with an S-Pen either…

I have the Samsung ATIV Smart PC through At&t (the Windows 8 tablet). LOTS of people seemed disappointed that the S-Pen doesn’t work with it like it does with their other tablets (even Win8 ones).

I guess if you have a need for it, then it would be worth getting one that supports it. Personally, I’m not sure I would ever use it.

• Karl
    Participant

The reason im looking at the s-pen I wanna go totally paperless in my classes I already use etextbooks so I figured doing paperless note taking was the next step

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

That makes sense, but I think I would rather get a Bluetooth keyboard and type notes. I can type faster than I can write.

I would definitely go for it if I had to draw anything for notes. I think it would work pretty slick with OneNote.

• saturday23

@Karl 1097842 wrote:

The reason im looking at the s-pen I wanna go totally paperless in my classes I already use etextbooks so I figured doing paperless note taking was the next step

Sent from my Galaxy S tablets III using Tapatalk 2

I have taking notes with Pen but it was years ago… I used the O2..

• NinjaMom

@Karl 1097747 wrote:

Anyone here got one 😀
    is the s-pen better then just getting jot touch and just some other tab

Love my Note 10.1. The spen works great! Like writing on paper.

Handwriting to text works great. I find myself doing that more and more with both my Note 2 and Note 10.1.

• NinjaMom

Try watching this video… she has other great videos for using the tablet for note taking as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY1jgctLkMM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.