• Author
    Participant
    #1412 |

Hey guys/gals!!

Had to start a new thread to show everyone here my new car..well its actually used but very new to me!! I picked it up last Tuesday and can still hardly believe this beauty I have parked outside is mine. I catch myself every once in a while looking out the window at it like “yup it’s real and mine” lol.

The car is a 2005 Infiniti G35 and only has 30k miles on it!! I’ve been looking at g35’s for several months now and only found 1 with miles almost as low(38k) but had an r-title so was out of the picture. Most I’ve seen have anywhere from 70-170k so I found the needle in the haystack! And that’s only where it starts..this thing is amazing and gets better and better!! I’ll make a list of all extras that were added to the car and post some pics of what it looks like below for everyone to check out..

EXTERIOR MODS:

SEIBON TS CARBON FIBER HOOD

SEIBON VENTED 10MM WIDER FENDERS

VIS GTR FRONT BUMPER

CARBON CREATIONS SIDE MIRROR COVERS

CUSTOM HALO HEADLIGHTS LED

KENSTYLE SIDESKIRTS AND REAR BUMPER

ROHANNA 20INCH RIMS FLAT BLACK

SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM STYLE TRUNK

SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM STYLE WING

CARBON FIBER LICENSE PLATE FRAME

REAR TAILLIGHTS HAVE GTR TINTS

15 PERCENT TINTS ALL AROUND

CUSTOM LED CORNER LIGHTS

7-COLOR NEON LED UNDERBODY GLOW KIT

LAMBO STYLE DOORS

ALSO HAVE AIR SUSPENSION ON THIS BABY. GOT THE TANK AND COMPRESSOR IN THE TRUNK!

ENGINE MODS:

KINETIX INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH CUSTOM COVER

DC SPORT HEADERS

HKS TRU DUEL EXHAUST WITH MOTORDYNE TEST PIPES

VORTECH SUPERCHARGER!!!!

*OTHER MODS UNDER THE HOOD ALONG WITH UPGRADES TO THE SUPERCHARGER*

INTERIOR MODS:

FULL ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2 SPEAKERS ALL AROUND

ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2 12″ SUB

PIONEER TOUCHSCREEN/DVD HEAD UNIT ALONG WITH TVS ON THE HEADRESTS

7-COLOR NEON LED INTERIOR FLOOR GLOW KIT

BOOST, FUEL/AIR MIX, AND BATTERY VOLTAGE GAUGES

VIPER ALARM WITH REMOTE START

Here’s a short video he made showing off the lights..

MY G35 HOOKED UP

3gc3k83h95ld5k15h4d1ka0.jpg 3g93l13m45lc5g95f6d1kd5.jpg 3ge3i93pb5i25l45k6d1kc5.jpg 3g33fd3n95e15f95j4d1k37.jpg

• lnando84
    Participant

Only allowed 4 images per post so here are a few more..

3g23l73ob5n15g45j8d1k48.jpg 3eb3mb3n25ie5nc5edd1k72.jpg 3ed3fa3m25i95kd5f2d1k41.jpg

FUTURE PLANS:

Engine Upgrades..

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    Oil Cooler (w. thermostatic plate)
    Aftermarket (UpRev GT) MAF
    2.87 Pulley (3.12 w/out updated MAF)
    Trans Temp Sensor & Guage
    CJM Stage 2 Return Kit
    Upgrade Intercooler
    Injector Clinic 650cc Injectors –Purchased
    NKG 1-Step Colder Spark Plugs –Purchased
    Unichip ECU –Purchased
    3.5″ MAF Intake tube –Purchased

Visual Mods..

Carbon Fiber Gas Lid Cover –Purchased
    Carbon Fiber Kevlar Armrest Lid Cover –Installed
    Carbon Fiber NRG Hood Dampers –Installed
    Carbon Fiber Roof Strips
    Carbon Fiber Dash Trim
    Possibly a new cf trunk.. MG2 TRUNK
    Possibly upgrade my Pioneer 4300 series Touchscreen Head Unit for newer model.. Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s a sweet lookin ride!

Congrats on finding it! Hope you got a great deal!

• lnando84
    Participant

@mindfrost82 1102493 wrote:

Wow, that’s a sweet lookin ride!

Congrats on finding it! Hope you got a great deal!

Thanks man!! Yeah almost a week of owning it and I’m still super excited about it!! I feel like I definitely got a great deal!! Kelly blue book has the car valued at a little over $17k without any of the modifications and there’s been $25k worth of upgrades put into it. The car is in excellent shape to boot and the $18k I paid is a steal!!

• Riley
    Participant

Totally awesome man. Nice job!

• KIOWA69
    Participant

That’s a sweet ass car!

• lnando84
    Participant

Thanks for the comments guys!! A week in and I’m loving every minute of it!! A few of my friends have asked “WOW..who’d you steal that from?” LOL

• rrjskj
    Participant

Nice whip..

• Shane Owen
    Participant

Wow that looks great!!!!

• NinjaMom

Nice.

Watch out for people taking pictures of your ride. Lol…. I get that and I’m still not accustomed to it. Lol

• rrjskj
    Participant

test
    testtest

• lnando84
    Participant

It’s crazy how right you are lol..seems like everywhere I go there’s someone there with there phone ready to snap a few shots of it! I’m right now standing inside a Nissan/Infiniti shop, getting an o2 sensor replaced on it as well as getting it inspected, and a few of the employees are snapping photos as I’m writing this..lol

Sent from my shooter using Tapatalk 2

• NinjaMom

@lnando84 1136694 wrote:

It’s crazy how right you are lol..seems like everywhere I go there’s someone there with there phone ready to snap a few shots of it!

I get this all the time with my car too. Not sure I’ll ever get accustomed to it.

• lnando84
    Participant

Hey guys,

Here’s a quick update of whats going on with me & my baby.. I pre-registered the car for a show in Carslisle, Pa on May 11th..which is quickly approaching!! There’s so much I want to do to it in such a short amount of time. I’ve been searching for and buying upgrades like a mad man. Hopefully I can get all the engine mods installed and get it all professionally tuned in time(fingers crossed)..can’t wait for the tune LOL!! I added lists on post 2 to show what my plans are.. check it out and tell me what you guys think..any suggestions are definitely welcome!!
    drivingskid.gif

• Riley
    Participant

@lnando84 1146741 wrote:

Hey guys,

Here’s a quick update of whats going on with me & my baby.. I pre-registered the car for a show in Carslisle, Pa on May 11th..which is quickly approaching!! There’s so much I want to do to it in such a short amount of time. I’ve been searching for and buying upgrades like a mad man. Hopefully I can get all the engine mods installed and get it all professionally tuned in time(fingers crossed)..can’t wait for the tune LOL!! I added lists on post 2 to show what my plans are.. check it out and tell me what you guys think..any suggestions are definitely welcome!!
    drivingskid.gif

Good luck bro!

• lnando84
    Participant

The car show was a blast!! I mean even though it rained for half of the first day, I had a great time!! Ended up renting a vehicle tow flat bed to tow the car down and save her some 200 odd miles(first time doing that and it worked great!). Considering the weather circumstances, there was a really good turnout with lots of really nice cars. Lots of ricers also showed upicon_scratch.gif .. ended up moving my car twice cause of Honda’s trying to park next to me Anyways lol, check out what I came home with.. 1st place finish of all Infiniti’s!!

sam0761c.jpg

sam0763s.jpg

sam0760v.jpg

• lnando84
    Participant

here are a few shots of her showing off:D:D

• Riley
    Participant

Congrats on the awards!

• rrjskj
    Participant

Looks good bro great job ..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• lnando84
    Participant

what happened here? who’s Brycen_Consmueller? and how is it that he somehow took control of my posts in this(my) thread?

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

Sorry, I got rid of vBulletin and tried to import everything into here, but ran into a few problems lol.

I tried to find all of the mixed up usernames but some slipped through. I think I fixed the ones in this thread though.

I don’t really like these forums, but my forums weren’t getting used much anyway, and hopefully with some tweaking and plugins, I can make it decent.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.