• Author
    Participant
    #1432 |

Looks like a pretty solid device for those wanting a large screen powerhouse.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/05/lg-optimus-g-pro-review/

• Tinkerbell

5.5 inch screen?! Wow. That sounds amazing. =] Thanks for the post Riley!

• KIOWA69
    Participant

Looks a lot like the Note II to me.

I was at Best Buy the other day and almost picked up the Note, but the line was longer than I was willing to wait, and come to find out the SG4 is being announced on March 14th from what I read so I’m going to check that out because I’m due for a new phone and plus I’m switching from Sprint to Verizon.

• Riley
    Participant

@KIOWA69 1109705 wrote:

Looks a lot like the Note II to me.

I was at Best Buy the other day and almost picked up the Note, but the line was longer than I was willing to wait, and come to find out the SG4 is being announced on March 14th from what I read so I’m going to check that out because I’m due for a new phone and plus I’m switching from Sprint to Verizon.

Agreed. It certainly is a copy of the Note/2 but with updated specs and much better screen and camera. The review was very positive so if I think it will do well. Good to hear you are waiting on the SG4 though, I bet it’s going to be the best android device on the market. At the very least, it will be the most popular.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.