• Author
    Participant
    #1438 |

Anyone thinking of getting it ?
    Rumor is that it will have a 5″ screen (hope not)
    If so what will happen to the note

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Forum Runner

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster

I would like the screen for games, videos, the web, etc, but I just can’t see myself carrying around a phone that big.

The specs are nice and Samsung is finally making some decent phones (my Captivate aka Galaxy S 1) sucked ass!

• Riley
    Participant

@Karl 1110792 wrote:

Anyone thinking of getting it ?
    Rumor is that it will have a 5″ screen (hope not)
    If so what will happen to the note

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Forum Runner

No but I bet it does very well. 4.7″ would have been better but I guess we will see how big it actually is.

• KIOWA69
    Participant

I’m wanting to see one in person before I commit, but I do plan on getting it and switching to Verizon if things come together like I want.

• Robert Russell
    Keymaster
  • rrjskj
    Participant

@mindfrost82 1129866 wrote:

It’s official – http://www.tecklyfe.com/blog/2013/03/15/official-samsung-galaxy-s4-specs-features/

What do you guys think?

The specs sound awesome but I’m a little bit curious as to why two different processors exynos in other countries and andreno u.s. ?? and I’m still not sold on the HTC one that whole no sd card is a phone killer but then thats just my opinion..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• rrjskj
    Participant

Repeat post my bad .

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• Karl
    Participant

i think the exynos doesn’t support lte

• Riley
    Participant

@Karl 1133217 wrote:

i think the exynos doesn’t support lte

yep. I think that’s it.

• KIOWA69
    Participant

Well a month ago I got the Note II for myself because I was just done dealing with Sprints crappy service, and now the S4 is coming out tomorrow and I’m bringing the wife over to Verizon with me and she’s going to get the S4 and I’m going to get them to switch that to me and give her the Note II.

Pretty excited to get it although from the other carriers that have the S4 already it looks like a smaller version of the Note II but more gadgets/options on it, hopefully all the functions work like they are supposed to and with Verizon being the last one to get it they damn well better lol.

• Riley
    Participant

@KIOWA69 1158568 wrote:

Well a month ago I got the Note II for myself because I was just done dealing with Sprints crappy service, and now the S4 is coming out tomorrow and I’m bringing the wife over to Verizon with me and she’s going to get the S4 and I’m going to get them to switch that to me and give her the Note II.

Pretty excited to get it although from the other carriers that have the S4 already it looks like a smaller version of the Note II but more gadgets/options on it, hopefully all the functions work like they are supposed to and with Verizon being the last one to get it they damn well better lol.

Cool. Let us know how you like it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.